Sunday, 20 January 2013

Snow Day!

I'm so glad we got some snow this year! I say some but I really mean lots of, as we had 6 inches in about 3 hours and are sue some more tonight. The South West was late to get their helping but it hasn't disappointed. I was lucky that the snow fitted in around my working hours this weekend so i've been able to go out and enjoy it. Me, Liam and my DSLR went for a walk early friday morning and again on Saturday, and I went to my parents house to build a snowman today which was a lot of fun. Link me your snow day photos, I love looking at what everyone else is up to in the snow 







7 comments:

  1. We had tons of snow in Sherborne! Love your coat and your hair! The colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snow man is so different It's really good! Loving the hat Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! your makeup looks perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that snowman is so good! Loving your blog header too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Hun!! That snowman is the best I've seen :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, it looks like you had a fab day! I love the snow, hate it when it turns to slush!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos and what a cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...