- I clipped in a few wefts of my Bobbyglam Hair Extensions and tied my hair into a high ponytail.
- I used my doughnut and put that over the ponytail which will make the shape of the bun
- I did 5 plaits in about half the hair and then used the left over hair to cover the doughnut and make the bun.
- I then smoothed the hair over the doughnut keeping the plaits separate and secured with with a hair band.
- I then carefully placed the plaits evenly over the top of the bun and secured them with a hair band.
- Just to tie up the loose ends I twisted them around the bun to get the finished result.
It is much easier than you would think and only takes about 20minutes with about 10 minutes of that being spent on plaiting (plaits take much longer than you realise). This is perfect for those days when you're in between washes or if you want something a little different.