Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Catch Up Haul

Having been absent from my blog for so long, I wanted to update you on all the new things I have bought in the mean time. Some are not blog worthy but i've included some of the best newbies in my collection. It has taken much longer than I imagined to settle into my new house, and now christmas is out the way and i've left my second job at Center Parcs (yay, I have my evenings back), i'm hoping to get into more of a routine with my blog. I'm not promising, just hoping and trying... 



Real Techniques Powder Brush

MUA Eyeshadow in Matte

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Shading Brush 
MAC - Creme Cup

3 comments:

  1. Yey welcome back :) i love bronze universel x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back blogging. I love Bronze Universal and MAC Creme Cup is always a winner! x

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...