Monday, 28 January 2013

50 Random Facts About Me



1, I have a HUGE phobia of spiders. Even a drawing or photograph can give me panic attacks.
2, I eat Mayonnaise on everything, even roast dinner. 
3, I hate Sweetcorn, if it's in my food I will sit and pick every piece out of it before I can eat it. 
4, I don't like watching films, I get bored after half an hour.
5, I was reversed into by an Ambulance.
6, I used to have my wrist pierced.
7, I am a cat person. Mine are like my children. 
8, I don't eat beef.
9, I can play the Clarinet and the Saxophone. 
10, I always wear socks, even to bed.
11, When I was born, I weighed 9lb 9oz, OUCH. 
12, My job keeps me sane, yet we're all as mad as each other
13, I find it really hard to spend money.
14, I am a terrible nail bitter. My hands are an embarrassment.
15, I rarely eat chocolate, I can take it or leave it. 
16, I hated school and would never go back. 
17, I can't swim.
18, I draw like a 5 year old.
19, I've always wanted to live on a farm, but live in a new build house on an estate. 
20, I only drink sparkling water or tea.
21, One of my best friends has the same surname as me
22, I hate being centre of attention but quite often am.
23, Liam and I have been together nearly 4 years.
24, I live in Wiltshire but don't have the accent at all.
25, I love singing, but I'm not very good. 
26, I hate hot showers, it has to be warm.
27, I will always win an argument.
28, Giraffes are my favourite animal.
29, Thinking about space really scares me.
30, I have my tongue pierced.
31, I'm 5ft 8".
32, I have a huge family, I am one of 14 grandchildren.
33, I have really small ears.
34, I have 1 sister who is 2 years younger than me.
35, Liam and I first moved in together when I was 17.
36, I take a lot of photographs.
37, I failed 3 driving tests for speeding.
38, I love being outdoors.
39, My nickname is Mamfee.
40, I never believe in myself, which often means I fail.
41, I love to dance but only if it's choreographed.
42, I am always late.
43, I was a rebel at school and spent most days in detention or excluded. I don't regret it but I'm not proud. 
44, When i was 10 my sister broke my little finger.
45, I'm a really good cook.
46, When i drink tea, it's usually Earl Grey.
47, I never leave the house without make up on, not because I'm self conscious but because I don't feel awake and ready for the day. 
48, My best friend is also my boyfriend. 
49, I work in a supermarket, but really love my job.
50, After I left school I made some massive changes in my life for the better and am now a completely different person. So much so, that a lot of people don't recognise me anymore. 



4 comments:

  1. Lovely post. We seem to be so alike, although I really can't be late, ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, might do one haha! xx

    http://vivalashoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have just come across your blog and I really like it, I love the header, such a cool idea.
    Want to do a member for a member? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair designs is very Cheap Clip In Hair Extensions important and with us you can find so many new trends and styles. Please Visit:

    clip in hair extensions
    Cheap Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...