Thursday, 15 November 2012

Quick Updates

Blimey... I can't believe it was July that I last posted! I feel like I have completely neglected my blog since I got the confirmation I was moving into my own house.  Me and Liam moved into our own home at the beginning of August. It's taken a while to settle in, simply because it is a brand new build which lacks a bit of character and we are starting from scratch so have had to buy absolutely everything. BUT it finally feels like home and I'm loving buying lots of pretty bits. Especially now I have a dressing room!!



As always I've been ridiculously busy with work, I'm currently doing 50-54 hours a week between both my jobs. I know I'm insane but there is no rest for the wicked, especially when I now have a house to pay for. But that hasn't stopped my buying lots of lovely make up and products so I'm hoping to be doing dome reviews, hauls and housey bits in the next few weeks and then bring on CHRISTMAS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...