Thursday, 19 July 2012

Collective Haul

As i haven't done any blogging of the beauty variety for quite a few months now i have acquired an awful lot of new things. One being my slightly expensive, somewhat tacky but very lovely purse! So there was no better way to do this other than to compile all in to one giant haul! Here goes...

 
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 16
Flip Flops from New Look reduced to £8

Maxi dress from tk-maxx £30. I'm still not sure about this, it's a bit unflattering, what are your thoughts?

Skater dress from Republic £20
I have finally taken the plunge and bought the Ted Baker purse i've been wanting. I will do a whole blog post on this one! After spending £75 on it, i think it's needed. 


Flip flops from Primark i think they were £8

Flip flops from Primark for £1.50!!! I LOVE the colour of these.

Barry M nail paints in shades 318 Peach Melba, 317 Blue Moon, 342 Nude and Retro 4 Coral. I will do a whole blog post on these too as i now have nails to paint, which is a massive achievement for me!

.

4 comments:

  1. I love that purse! Thats on my wishlist too :) I love the colour :)
    The maxi dress looks lovely on you! Fabulous haul - id love to see your thoughts on the Sleek Palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god the purse is gorgeous, i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finds! Could you tell me the shade of Estee DW foundation? Or present you wearing it?:) It would be nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...