Saturday, 9 June 2012

Catching Up!

Honey, i'm homeeeeeee! That's right I am back, after taking 2 months off from blogging I am making my return. I have FINALLY found somewhat of a work life balance which I was very much in need of. I have said goodbye to 56 hour weeks, and working 16.5 hour days 5 times a week! Which has left me much needed time to sleep, have some fun and slowly but surely gather together someone photographs for a long awaited blog post. So, here are a few pictures from my time away from blogging.
  
Liam's in charge of the barby
BBQ food!
Raspberry Panna Cotta from Waitrose
Westbury White Horse
The view from Westbury White horse
The views from Westbury white horse
Sunset from the white horse
Tasty open mushroom ravioli from Waitrose
Apple Strudel from Waitrose
Salisbury

Sailsbury
Salisbury
Salisbury
Ice cream with crushed smarties, flake and granola
 I am leaving for Cormwall tomorrow for 3 days and the going to London next weekend. So of course my trusty Lumix G2 will be coming with me. I'll also be uploading a haul hopefully in the next few Days if my internet connetion is good in the hotel so keep a look out for those! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...