Sunday, 1 April 2012

A Bit Of Everything Haul!

I have been so unbelievably busy with work i have had absolutely no time to blog what so ever. Today I finished work at Waitrose at 2pm so I have plenty of time to write up blog posts and get back on top of it all. Our new store opened on Thursday which was super exciting, everything is all new and spangly and it's been a huge success so far! 
Over the last month or so i have bought a few bits and received some as gifts and this is what i've got.
  
Dress from Select - £11

Top from Primark

Blazer from Primark

10 comments:

  1. Love this so much!
    I work at Waitrose too! And spent pretty much all of my bonus of make up/clothes haha!
    Love the brushes! I just bought some of them online too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab haul x I have the rt stippling brush and have been lusting after the eyeshadow set and Rimmel foundation x x lovely blog x new follower here x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Love that turquoise dress, you look fab! I have the stippling RT brush and I can't live without it now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul. So many of my dresses come from Select. It's such an underrated store! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try Rimmel wake me up, looks pre ally good for such a good price. I still haven't got the Real Techniques brushes, must be the only person who has't tried them yet!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning and I love your outfit!

    x
    Valentina de Pertis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie here! I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance. jclarkmca[at]gmail[dot]com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, if you have any questions please email me, my email address is samanth19@hotmail.co.uk

      thanks, Sam xx

      Delete
  8. I really want to get the real technique brushes... Love your outfit, you look gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...