Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day & Happy Birthday!

I haven't blogged in nearly a month now. Since being unemployed i found 2 new jobs and have been working 56 hour weeks. Yes i really did mean 56, it wasn't a typo. Needles to say i am absolutely exhausted and barely have any time  to sleep let alone blog. Fortunately i've managed to get 3 days off for my birthday and mothers day so of course i would be mad not to blog!
  




On sunday it was mothers day, it always falls very close to my birthday which this year was the day after, so the house is covered in girly cards and flowers. Went for dinner at the Thai restaurant for mothers day and for my birthday me and Liam went to Bristol, had lunch at the gourmet Burger Kitchen, visited my grandparents, and then went back out in the evening with my parents for dinner at Ortega in Center Parcs and a game or 3 of bowling. I had a lovely day and was absolutely spoilt rotten. Especially by Liam who bought me a Swarovski Crystal necklace along with lots of other bits.
  









1 comment:

  1. Sounds you had a lovely birthday! So wonderful cards and presents. You look gorgeous too! Best hair I think :) xx

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...