Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Cheap and Cheerful Re-Gen Cream.

Last week I popped into Home Bargains and remembered reading the lovely Zoe's post about Re-Gen cream so after a bit of hunting I managed to find myself a pot. I wouldn't really say i have problem skin but it certainly isn't perfect. I have an oily T-zone, slightly dry everywhere and have red patchy areas. with lots of freckles to top it off. I just like Zoe get left with longer than average scaring/marks after i've had a spot so I was hoping this would be able to help me out. 



I also have a few stretch marks and suffer from Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms which is something i'm very self conscious about. As i haven't has any issues with spots recently i've only been able to test this out on my arms and so far I have seen a noticeable difference. They feel much softer and a lot less bumpy and the redness has also been reduced. Usually I would wear some sort of jacket or cardigan to cover them but today I felt confident enough to go out with bare arms, which is something that I rarely do in public!
  




For £3.99 I am massively impressed with this. It is by no means a mirical cream but it does help to reduce any problem areas and leaves the skin looking and feeling much healthier. And not to mention is smells of lavender!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...