Monday, 6 February 2012

My Week In Pictures & Updates

This last week has been a bit of a strange one. I went to Bradford On Avon on Wednesday with my sister, which is a bit of a revelation. Me and my sister don't often see eye to eye, although we can get on well we're just totally different people and I often don't agree with a lot of things she says/does. However when I asked if she wanted to go out for a little bit and that we could take my new camera she immediately said yes which is not like her at all.
  



The next day I received a call from Center Parcs saying that I had got the job and welcoming me back! They have given me a 28 hours per week contracted which will mostly be evenings. Then on Friday evening me and the boyfriends family went out for a meal and while I was out Waitrose called me. I missed the call but they left a message to call them back on Saturday or Monday onwards but I got no answer. I called them this morning and they have offered me a job too! They have have given me 12 hours a week contracted which is mornings! It all works out perfectly and i'm over the moon about being back in employment and finally having a permanent job.
  
On Saturday afternoon it started SNOWING. I am like a child when it snows, i love it! Me and my mum decided to go for a walk once it had settled as it wasn't due to stay long. Lucky really as it all melted 2 hours after we got back and we haven't had any since, very angry with the weather about that. I wanted to go sledging and build a snowman like the rest of the UK!! humph. 






Later Saturday night me and my mum decided to make some cupakes. We're both suckers for some cake and couldn't resist whipping up some lovely homemade cupcakes! 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Congratulations on the job. You must be very happy :) Love the colours of the cupcake frosting too. I love love love cupcakes xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...