Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Barry M Lipgloss

Sorry I have been absent from my blog for such a long time.With my new job i'm finding it very hard to find time to eat and sleep,let alone blog. Oh, the joys of working in a bar! I'm sat here in my uniform just about to leave for work and had a spare 15 minutes so I though I would quickly whip up blog post so I do apologise if it seems a little rushed.


Last week I popped into superdrug and as per usual couldn't leave empty handed. The Barry M Lipgloss' were 2 for £7, I have never owned a Barry Lipgloss before but i've seen Tanya Burr talk about them and lets face it, who wouldn't want lips like hers! I bought the shades 4 pastel pink and 5 bubblegum pink. Pastel pink is a pale shimmery pink that is fairly pigmented for a lips gloss, I would wear this over a nude lipstick simply because the shimmer is a little bit too much on it's own.

  
Bubblegum pink is a vibrant pink which looks lovely on it's own or over a lipstick. I'm not very brave when it comes to lip colours so this is a nice subtle way to wear a brighter colour, and it tastes of bubblegum, yum! Neither lip glosses are sticky and they stay put for a good amount of time too. thumbs up from me. 
  


5 comments:

  1. These glosses look really pretty and pigmented! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very pretty I love the last lipgloss xx

    kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These glosses look lovely on you, really made me want to try them!

    http://studentfloordrobe.wordpress.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look gorgeous on you! really suit you

    please check out my fashion blog- http://stylebykls.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wear both so well, they're equally gorgeous on you. I wish I could pull off pink like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...