Thursday, 5 January 2012

Tangle Teezer Review

If you follow Tangle Teezer on twitter you will know how much people love their product. I don't think i've ever actually heard something bad about it. They are available iat Boots in various colours and are priced around the £10 mark. I always felt like £10 was a little expensive for a brush and kept putting off buying one. So when I was writing up my christmas list I popped a Tangle Teezer on the in the off chance I might get one. Liams parents had kindly bought me one for christmas, yippee. 


With all the great comments about this brush I was expecting maybe a little bit too much. Don't let all the amazing reviews fool you into thinking that the Tangle Teezer is some kind of miracle worker and can effortlessly brush out all the knots in just 3 strokes and leave your hair knotless for the rest of time. It doesn't do that. But it does do something that most,if not all, other brushes doesn't do. Which is gets rid of knots without any, pulling or pain. 


I use my Tangle Teezer on wet and dry hair, and it works well with both. When my hair needs a brush I like to use my Tangle Teezer to easily and painlessly get out the knots and then go over it afterwards with my Denman paddle brush just to smooth it all out. If you have long hair, or hair that is prone to knots then is a must have! For those of you that are more fortunate and don't get a lot of tangles then it's definitely still something worth investing in. I have a lot less breakage when using my Tangle Teezer and with my ultra thin hair, I need to keep every strand I can.

The only bad thing I found with this brush is that when I hit a particularly tough knot the Tangle Teezers just slips out of my and ends up on the floor across the room. The grip is lacking somewhat but it's only a minor thing. 

I love my Tangle Teezer and I'm considering buying my sister one for her birthday in a weeks time as she will not brush her hair when it's wet due to it being too knotted up (I die a little inside when I see how much she abuses her hair). This would also be perfect for children as lets face it, we've all been there as a child when mum,dad or grandma is pulling a brush through your hair and your almost in tears (ouch). Don't let the price put you off,it is worth every penny.

4 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this in Boots, and never know whether to get one. My hair goes between being anti-social with itself and never knotting at all, and then after a night out I look like I have an afro. Might be one for the long-haired boyfriend though, I hate watching him brush his hair sometimes. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend uses mine too.It might be worth picking up for both of you to share? that's if you don't mind sharing a brush x

      Delete
  2. I verrrry rarely brush my hair because it gets so knotty and horrible, so I'm really tempted by one of these.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does make it less painful! It gently teases the knots out bit by bit making your hair much more manageable x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...