Monday, 9 January 2012

Superdrug Haul

Recently i've been really looking to getting a new Camera. The Panasonic Lumix G2 to be precise. But with being unemployed (again!) I don't want to spend £300 on something that is not essential. I'm really undecided. what cameras do you use? I popped into town the other day to talk to the man in Clives Cameras and see if they stocked it, they didn't. I then found myself in Superdrug which always ends with my bank account feeling a little damaged (not quite as damaged as the camera would make it though). Here is what I bought 
 

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner - £1.29 (1/2 price)


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £3.69 (50p off) 
  

St Ives Skin Firming Moisturiser and Restoring Moisturiser - £4.38 (Buy One Get One Free)
  

Samy Fat Hair Shampoo and Conditioner - £5.59 (Buy One Get One Free)
  

5 comments:

  1. I use a Fujifilm bridge camera, and it works a treat until I get a better more expensive one. They're not that expensive either and give amazing results. I'd love to try the Samy Shampoo and Conditioner so let me know if they're good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a nosey at your blog photos and see if it'll be right for me. I'll do a review of them once i have given them good test x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to know if the firming product works - really interested in buying something like it, as lord knows i need it haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It obviously isn't going to work miracles but i'm hoping it will give the appearance of firmer skin. I'll review these once i've really tested them out x

      Delete
  3. I look forward to seeing the review of the firming lotion too. I use palmers which seems to work quite good but wouldn't mind trying a different one xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...