Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Simple FOTD

On sunday I went shopping with my mum so before I left I thought i'd do a super quick FOTD. This is very basic, neutral make up and this how I would to my make up most days. It was extremely bright outside and I have a huge bedroom window so the picture is a little bright.


Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear - 1n1 Ecru
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer - Shade 52
Barbra Daily Powder Highlighter 

Eyebrows
♥ Rimmel Eyeshadow - Dusk

Eyes
 Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara - Black
 Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadow - Mink/Sable


Lips
 Natural Collection Lipstick - Apple Blossom 

5 comments:

  1. Your skin always looks amazing <3 I also need Apple Blossom in my life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Apple Blossom is one of my favourite lipsticks x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...