Monday, 23 January 2012

Interview FOTD

On Friday I had another Job interview, hopefully it's gone well as I am getting really fed up of being unemployed. Here is the make I wore, I didn't want it to be too much but I still wanted it to be a little bit more 'special' than normal. 
  



Face
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - B20
♥ E.L.F Mineral Foundation - Fair
♥ Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer - 52
♥ Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Medium

Eyes 
♥ Sleek Au Naturel Palette - Taupe
Sleek Oh So Special Palette - Boxed
♥ Sleek Au Naturel Palette - Conker
 ♥ E.L.F Eye Primer
♥ Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara 

Eyebrows
♥ Rimmel Eyeshadow - Dusk

Lips
♥ Mac-Myth
GOSH - Darling

Hair
 Headkandy Hair Extensions - Melted Chocolate 20-22inches 
(Curled with my GHD's)

These photos were taken with my new Panasonic Lumix G2 which I am loving!

15 comments:

  1. You look lovely, love the lipstick and you have such long eyelashes! I have two job interviews tomorrow, I'm so so fed up of being unemployed too! :/ X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! oooo good lucky!! being unemployed really isn't nice! hopefully some luck comes your way soon xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous FOTD! Your eyes look amazing. I love Natural Collection and don't think they get enough love. I hope the interview went well. Lucky you with your new Lumix G2! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use quite a few of their products and love them, especially the lash build mascara xx

      Delete
  3. Can't believe your mascara is Natural Collection, your lashes look amazing! Glad to see someone loves Sleek eyeshadow just as much as i do too :) gorgeous!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I swear by it, i never use anything else! Sleek palettes are the only ones i own, i really like them xx

      Delete
  4. Your skin looks flawless, jealous :( Hope the interview went well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for foundation though! I got the job too, yipeee xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous here hun, they should totally give you the job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They did give me the job too, yayyyy! xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous, look at those lashes they are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I take a lot of care over them, i'm very lucky! xx

      Delete
  7. Love this please check out my blog having a giveaway when I get 100 followers www.elledeesbeauty.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...