Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Vaseline: Crème brûlée

This has been a much talked about product in the last few weeks due to it's secretive flavour & uniqueness. When I first heard about it I wasn't overly bothered as i don't use Vaseline much because of it's greasiness. However when I saw it in my local Superdrug for £2.99 I couldn't help buying a pot to see what all the fuss was about.


This smells absolutely amazing! When some bloggers were sent it to review I believe they weren't told what the flavour/scent was and most people guessed Vanilla. I can see why as this does have a slight vanilla scent to it but it also smells like a sweet butterscotch. Yum! 

I really love using this and I think for the first time ever I might finish a pot of Vaseline! It has the same greasy texture but the smell totally over looks that. These would make a great stocking filler for Christmas but they wont be around for long so you'll have to be fast! 

2 comments:

  1. I must have got a dud one or something, mine smells vile and tastes worse :( xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...