Monday, 7 November 2011

Hair and Make Up Haul

With Liams birthday being on Tuesday and me being so busy, I had to rush out on Sunday to buy him some presents. That ended up with me going to boots for totally non birthday related shopping, doh! I've also bought a few other things from Boots over the last month so i'm throwing those in here too. Here is what i bought..











I also popped to Superdrug the other day as it was 3 for 2 and picked up a few more foundations. I think i haver a bit of an addiction to buying different foundations, uh oh!


4 comments:

  1. Would love a review on the foundations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 3 foundations in one go! Committed girl!!
    Id love to see a review on the Lee Stafford product...always enticed me in Boots..!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be doing a review of all the foundations, the Trevor Sorbie heat defense spays and the Lee Stafford treatment once i have tried it all out thoroughly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colour stay is my most used at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...