Friday, 23 September 2011

FOTOD - Face Of The Other Day

On Sunday i went to a Christening, and thought it would be a good time to do a FOTD and OOTD. I have no idea why I always have my hair either in a towel or shoved up every time I do these posts but my hair does exist, I promise!



Face
♥ Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
♥ Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (Shade 53)
♥ MyFace Cosmetics MyCover Concealer
♥ Natural Collection Loose Powder
♥ Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
♥ Benefit High Beam



Eyebrows
♥ Rimmel eyeshadow in shade 033 Dusk



Lips
♥ Collection 2000 Lipstick in Bubblegum




Eyes
E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Sleek Storm Palette, Pale Shimmer (Inner Corners)
Sleek Au Naturel Palette, Moss (Outer corners of eyelid)
Sleek Au Naturel Palette, Taupe (Center of eye lid)
Sleek Au Naturel Palette, Regal (In the crease)
Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara



Dress from NewLook
Bag from Jane Norman (I bought it 3 years ago)
Cardigan from Primark
Bracelet from Primark
and i have no idea where the belt is from.

I now kind of regret wearing my hair naturally curly and wish that i had straightened it as i look very scruffy and awkward. At least i know for future reference now to not have my hair natural!

7 comments:

  1. your skin looks flawless! so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those two foundations make my skin look as flawless as yours does then I'm buying both! I mean, are you suuree this hasn't been photoshopped?! ;) haha, joking.
    And I love the dress, belt and hair. You look amazing..! *jealousy*
    ~Hannah xx
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely like that, I wish I could do it with mine. Straight hair is boring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks lovely, you should see mine natural! haha Gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! your hair looks great like that too, not int he slightest bit awkward :) Love that lipstick!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your make up is gorgeous and you look lovely here! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...