Wednesday, 7 September 2011

E.L.F Haul

I'm having huge problems at the moment with my photographs as I have no 'good lighting' time to be able to take them. I'm now working and don't get home until 6 and with this miserable weather and darker evenings the lighting is just awful. I'll try and work something out but for now these will have to make do, sorry!
  
A few weeks ago E.L.F had a 50% off sale so of course i had to put my order in,and here is what i bought. I only spent £22.50 too,bargain! I'll do reviews on some of the items once i have tried them out a bit more but so far i'm happy with everything i purchased. 
 

(L) Flawless Finish Foundation Porcelain (R) Face Primer


Stipple Brush

(Back) Matte Lip Colour in Coral (Front) Lip Lock pencil 

Nail Polish in Mod Mauve

(Back) Mineral Foundation in Fair (Front) Mineral Booster in Sheer

Studio Lipstick in Natural Nymph




1 comment:

  1. Great picks, I love the lip colours you have picked. x

    http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...