Monday, 1 August 2011

Bourjois Haul

On saturday me and my boyfriend hopped on the tube to Oxford Street to do a spot of window shopping. However window shopping always ends up in actual shopping, especially when you go in to Boots. I needed a new mascara and replacement lipstick (as mine snapped, boohoo) so i had to pop in, which then led to me seeing 3 for 2 on all Bourjois makeup. I've been using their Healthy Mix foundation which i really like, but after getting 2 different shades already i still couldn't find the right one. This time i picked it up in shade 51, i'm yet to try it but if it's too light i can always mix it with one that's too dark. 




After hearing about the new spray bronzer that they had released called Delice de Soleil i thought i'd give it a try. I gave it a little go when i got home and i think the technique of spraying it on evenly is something that will take a bit of practice. It gives a really nice glowing finish without looking too oily and shiny. If you spray it on disastrously wrong and patchy you can quite easily blend it in with a brush which prevents you from having to remove all the makeup you've just applied, which i love! I applied it again this morning much more evenly and it's stayed put, in fact i'd say it has set my make up slightly. Once i've got the technique to it i'm sure it'll become my go to bronzer.
   
The last Bourjois item that i bought was the very much loved Delice de Poudre or the chocolate bronzer as the majority of people call it. I asked on twitter for bronzer recommendations and the only thing i got recommended was this. Having never owned one i thought it would be a good idea to pick one up while the 3 for 2 offer was on. 







3 comments:

  1. I love this bronzer!! I use it all the time, its perfect :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bronzer sounds real good, I wish I could get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using this pallet from bourjois. It was perfect for when i came back from holiday :D xx
    Much Love H xx
    www.hannahroyall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...