Friday, 29 July 2011

Wish List

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that i'm currently unemployed due to just moving to London. I'm on the hunt for a job but it's proving a little difficult and i'm really struggling with not having any income. So today i foolishly decided to going online window shopping, DOH. I thought i'd do a post to show you all the things i've been lusting over. 



  • Eyes Kit
  • F10 Powder/Blush brush
  • F40 Large Angled Contour brush
  • F25 Tapered Face brush
  • Synthetic Face Kit

Believe it or not i don't own any Sigma brushes what so ever. Even when i was employed i never earned enough to be able to pay for the brushes and the really expensive shipping on top of all my other monthly outgoings. I was browsing their website earlier and worked out that it would make more sense to buy all of the brushes i want at the same time as it works out cheaper for shipping. I also managed to find a 10% off code, so i'm now fighting the temptation to not take £100 from my savings and buy these! eeeeek.


  1. Headkandy Hair extensions - I already have one set which, 2-3 months in i am still completey in love with, i really want another set in a different colour so i can dye my hair and have them to match.
  2. Jergens Naturals Skin Firming Moisturiser - My mum has a bottle of this back in Wiltshire and from what I used of it, I loved it. I need to have my own bottle!
  3. Sleek Pout Paints - I have been sooo excited for the release of these, I can never seem to find the shades i like and i can finally create my own.
  4. Avon's Wish Of Love Perfume - I used to use this a couple of years ago and it smells so fresh and clean. Avon don't stock it anymore and i really want to get a few bottles. If you know where i can buy it or a dupe for it, let me know!
  5. Sleek Blush in Rose Gold - I've heard that this an amazing dupe for Nars Orgasm, so me being the bargain hunter I am I have to have it. 
  6. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - I got a sample of this about a month ago and really liked it but didn't think it was worth the money. But since my sample ran out i've found that none of my other foundations seem to live up to it,  at all. I'll definitely be getting myself a bottle of this once i've become employed again. 
  7. Sleek's Oh So Special Palette - I love sleek palettes, I swatched this in Superdrug and completely fell in love. 
If you've tried any of these products then let me know what you thought/think of them, i'd love to hear your thoughts before i go and buy them.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the sigma brushes - I got my first one through a giveaway, but I guess they are worth buying as an 'investment' as they'll never really run out like a foundation would! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my sigma brushes for Christmas, really want the F25 Tapered Face brush, but I'm not ordering just one lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...