Friday, 29 July 2011

Natural Collection Rose Petal Lipstick Review.

A little while ago i noticed that Natural Collection make up was 3 for £5 in Boots. With me being such a big fan of their make up i couldn't resist buying a few things. Unfortunately my local Boots didn't stock the lipstick i wanted but i did pick up a a different one in the shade Rose Petal. 


I'm not at all adventurous when it comes to lipstick colours and this is about as far is it goes for me. It is a soft pink with slight coral undertones and i would say it's a 'my lips but better' colour. As with all Natural Collection lipsticks that i've tried it isn't drying on the lips but i would also say it's not as moisturising as Apple Blossom. It glides on really nicely and is reasonably pigmented for a £1.99 lispstick. 




Every time i buy another shade of these lipsticks i like them more and more. They are definitely worth the money! Let me know what Natural Collection shades you're loving.

3 comments:

  1. I've swatched that one before but am now convinced I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there such lovely lipsticks, but break so easily :( I had mine for... about 2 weeks, kept in really good condition, and it just broke!

    Please check out my blog, and follow! :D xxx

    http://paris-wood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...