Sunday, 3 July 2011

My week in photos

This week my boyfriends family have been over from Ireland so I have been so unbelievably busy and have had no time to even sit down, let alone blog. But I thought I would take a few photographs of my week to show you what I had been up to. 

My week has consisted of... a meal out on Sunday followed by a trip to an animal sanctuary and then on to Weston Super-Mare. Work on Monday then a meal at a TGI Fridays. Thorpe Park on Tuesday Followed by another meal out. Birstol zoo, shopping at Cribbs Causeway and a meal out on Wednesday. Shopping in Cabot Circus and a Nandos on Thursday. My last ever day at work on Friday and a meal at Giraffe and finally today, I popped into town to get a few things and started packing ready to move to London tomorrow. wow!




F1 simulator!



This photograph doesn't do him justice, he was HUGE!



Thunderstorms at Thorpe Park



Ant and Dec filming at Thorpe Park

On route to Bristol Zoo











2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very lovely time hun :)
    Hope the move goes well for you. Excited?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! yes i am, can't wait to have my own space x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...