Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Make Up Removing Routine

I thought I'd share with you how I remove my make up simply because I have never seen anyone use the method I use and I find it is 100% the best way to get it of without having to scrub at my face and eyes. 

I start by using Johnson's facial cleansing wipes. All of the Johnsons facial wipes are great so I just pick up which ever ones I fancy or what ever is on off (everyone loves a bargain). I find these full of moisture and they can get off the toughest make up without drying out (like a lot of other brands). I use these just on my face to remove my foundation and eyebrow pencil. 



I then use the Garnier complete cleansing milk to remove my eye make up. Although it's called a 'cleansing milk' it's not runny and more of a light cream consistency. I take a pea sized amount on my finger and rub it into my eye (keeping it shut). I am then left with what I like to call a panda eye. I then take the face wipe I used to remove my foundation to wipe off the black mess from around my eye and do the same for the other eye. Voila, make up is gone. 





This method removes my mascara without pulling and rubbing at my eyelashes which leaves them very thick and long. I also find that using these make up wipes doesn't leave my skin sore or aggravated from all the rubbing and just leaves it feeling fresh and clean. I hope this has helped and I would love to know if any of you use the technique. 

1 comment:

  1. I use exactly the same method and products as you do! How weird haha. I love the cleansing milk, its really effective and so cheap too

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...