Wednesday, 13 July 2011

FOTD ♥

I'm just about to leave to go to a friends house to celebrate her birthday so I thought I'd do a quick FOTD to show you my make up. I did attempt an OOTD too but taking a full length picture of my self with no help and no tripod is something I am yet to master. I'm wearing a coral tank top from primark with black leggings, a cream blazer from New Look and Topshop cream banana shoes with a bow on the front. I'm also wearing my Headkany hair extensions loosely curled with a center parting. 


Face
♥ Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade 55 
mixed with
♥ Rimmels 25 Hour Lasting Finish Foundation
♥ Natural Collection Loose Powder
♥ Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
♥ Barbra Daly Light Illusion Powder Highlighter
underneath
♥ The Balm Down Boy Blush (which gives it a really nice glow)
♥ Bronzer from my college make up kit (it doesn't have a name or brand)

Eyes
 E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
♥ Sleek Storm Palette Beige Shimmer (All over lid)
♥ Sleek Storm Palette Light Pink Shimmer (Center of eyelid)
 Sleek Storm Palette Dark Pink Shimmer (edges of of eye and in the crease)
 Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara

Eyebrows
♥ Rimmel eyeshadow in shade 033 Dusk

Lips
♥ Natural Collections Lipstick in Apple Blossom

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...