Saturday, 9 July 2011

FOTD ♥

I'm not sure why but the idea of posting a FOTD makes me feel slightly nervous. But I know a lot of people enjoy them and today I had some time on my hands so I thought I would do one for you all.

The sun was so bright today and I was trying really hard
not to screw my face up.



Face
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer 
Natural Collection Loose Powder
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer
Barbra Daly Light Illusion Powder Highlighter
The Balm Down Boy Blush

Eyes
E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Sleek Storm Palette Beige Shimmer (All over lid)
Sleek Storm Palette Bronze Shimmer (Outer corners of eyelid)
Sleek Storm Palette Matte Light Brown (Center of eye lid)
Sleek Storm Palette Matte Dark Brown (In the crease)
Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara

Eyebrows
Rimmel eyeshadow in shade 033 Dusk

Lips
♥ Topshop Lipstick in Nevada 
Sleek Lipstick in Peaches and Cream (Dabbed on)
Mac Myth (Dabbed on)
The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care (Dabbed on)


5 comments:

  1. You look lovely! The mix of the four lip products looks nice! I want! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :) Your eyebrows are so perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just found your blog via #bbloggers.
    You are very pretty :)
    Can I ask if that Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara works? Because your eyelashes are amazing! :O I love your eyes!

    Hannah xo
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you!
    I've just done a post on the Lash Build mascara, it's works perfectly for me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your eyelashes are huge. Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...