Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I remember when I first heard about the product, I instantly wanted to buy it. But with me being the crazy money saver I am I had to wait until I could justify it. Very quickly more and more people were raving about it and I had no idea it was such a big favourite of nearly every beauty youtuber and blogger so after a day of deliberating I finally purchased the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser starter kit from the Liz Earle website for £13.25 + £3 postage, this includes a 100ml pump bottle of the cleanser and 2 muslin cloths. With my order I also received a free Instant boost skin tonic sample, which I haven't tried out yet. 


here are all the goodies that came in my package 


It has a minty but fresh smell and has quite a thick consistency which I like as it goes onto the skin nicely and gives your skin a really good cleanse.  It was really easy to remove with the muslin cloths and the heat from the cloth made my face feel very refreshed. Straight afterwards there was no real difference, but when I woke up in the morning I did find that my skin tone was noticeably more even and a lot of the redness that I have across my cheeks had gone, yippee. I'm not really prone to break outs but recently I've had a few so I didn't know how this would react with my skin. I'm very pleased that this hasn't given me any at all. I haven't noticed my skin feeling any smoother but my skin is generally a good texture anyway and it could be something that happens after a lot of uses. 



Overall I'm really impressed with this so far and I'm looking forward to trying it out more to see the results over a longer period of time. This was my first ever Liz Earle purchase and I'm really impressed with their service, it's such a lovely company that's worth checking out. 

5 comments:

  1. I really want to get this! I love your post. Followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Liz Earle, I think I've tried pretty much all the products! You should try out the masks and the scrubs, they're all really good!
    Following, hope you'll follow back :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hot cloth cleansers. I am very tempted to try this.

    You have a fantastic blog and I will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. been using this for over a decade now - i lvoe it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the lovely messages! i will definitely be trying out more Liz Earle products, soimpressed with them x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...