Thursday, 30 June 2011

E.L.F cosmetics 50% off Haul

As a lot of you may know E.L.F cosmetics recently had 50% off online when you spent over £25 to celebrate getting 200,000 likes on their Facebook page, so of course I had to take full advantage of that and buy lots of goodies. Having never shopped from them before and Leanne (LeanneLewisUk) saying how impressed she was with the E.L.F products she had purchased  I was excited to try everything out. The things I purchased are...

  • Nail polish in Sunset £0.75
  • Nail Polish in Smokey Brown £0.75
  • Eyeshadow Primer £1.50
  • Lipstick in Nicely Nude £1.75
  • Kabuki Body Brush £2.50
  • Bamboo Powder Brush £2.75
  • Bamboo Complexion Brush £2.75
  • Studio conditioning Lip Balm in Nice and Natural £1.75
  • HD Powder £3.00
  • Small Angled Brush £1.75
  • Studio Makeup Mist and Set £1.75




My order arrived very quickly and at first glance I'm pretty impressed with nearly everything I ordered. The quality is really good for the price, especially the bamboo brushes which I absolutely love. The only things that disappointed me were the Kabuki body Brush as I found it to be very rough and scratchy which is just the bad quality of the brush so I'll be sending that one back. And the Lipstick as it was a different shade to what i had expected, however I do like the formulation and although the colour isn't what i had hoped it is sill a lovely shade. I think it's safe to say I'll definitely be ordering from ELF again very soon. 

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to know what you think of the Bamboo brushes! I've bought a few things from ELF before but haven't been too impressed, but I absolutely adore their studio brushes. Thankyou :) Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul!!
    I love Elf products and am always amazed at the prices, you did well to make the most of the 50% off :-)
    I did a couple of posts on my blog all about elf products if you want to have a look
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took advantage of this too, I like the Studio rnage sounds like you got a bad kabuki brush as I have the face one and its so soft, I use my elf brushes everyday :D I have the HD poeder too and loving it so far. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! You got some great items. e.l.f is a great makeup company; I enjoy using a lot of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bamboo brushes, I bought a set when they were 50% off and they're so lovely and soft! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like ELF and hopefully be buying from them again soon. I think it varies with the brushes as I brought a brush once and it was covered in glue but when they sent me another one it was soft and fluffy.
    Maybe ask for a replacement on that brush? They were really friendly when dealing with my small issue :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love the bamboo brushes!! id definitely buy more. i'll send back the kabuki brush and ask for a replacement, thank you girls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get my ELF order...all the goodies you got look fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...