Wednesday, 11 May 2011

TESCO Haul

Yes you read the title right, I bought all of these items in Tesco. It's not the usual shop of choice for a haul but i managed to pick up quite a few things so I thought i'd show you. Yesterday I went food shopping with my mum and thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have a good nose at all the products and clothes they had to offer. 


This spring/summer i am loving wearing plain tank tops with leggings and flip flops but my colour selection was lacking. So when I spotted these tops on offer for 2 for £8 they went straight into the trolley. 


This is more mint green in person
This is more light purple in person            


Recently I have been finding that I don't have a neutral bag that will go with every outfit which often ends up in me taking my big heavy tacky zebra print Pauls Boutique bag everywhere I go (not ideal). I thought this bag would be ideal and looked far more expensive than it was at only £12


these are all he items i picked up in Tesco

A lot of the products in store were on offer so i managed to pick up some more bargains. In a recent video SWalkerMakeup used Schwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel heat defense spray and as I was running low and it was half price i thought it would be a great opportunity to try it out. 


Some of you may have seen the advert on TV for Veets Hair Minimising body moisturiser. I think most females would love the idea of this as it claims to 'noticeably slow down hair re-growth and prolong the silky smooth feeling so you can remove hair less often'. Now I don't know how true this is but I'm certainly willing to test it out and it was half price, bargain! I'll upload a post in 2 weeks time about my results.


Johnsons and Simple cleansing wipes were 2 for £6 ( i think it was £6). These a probably my 2 favorite brands as their wipes are very moist meaning i can easily remove any makeup without having to scrub a t my skin or use to wipes. they also leave your skin feeling very fresh.


Since Rimmel discontinued the foundation i use i have been endlessly searching for a foundation that is medium to full coverage but very light and non cakey that leaves you  with a nice dewy glow. I've come to the conclusion that it is nearly impossible. Gossmakeupartst mentioned in a recent video that he loves Rimmels 25hour Lasting Finish foundation, so that was on the top of my Foundations to try list. Once i've tried out all the foundations on my list i'll do a blog post on my thoughts. 


Last but not least Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer. This may be surprising but I have never had a concealer or used a concealer as part of my make-up routine so i thought now is the time to start. 


That's everything I bought and I'm quite impressed at Tesco's collection of products and the great deals they have on at the moment. 

5 comments:

  1. there are such gr8 bargains at tesco i love it lol. cute blog come check out mine and follow if you like it :)

    http://lovingfashionstyleandart.blogspot.com/

    love from a new follower :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been looking for a neutral bag love the one you brought!

    Just found your blog it is really good! :)

    I have just started a blog, come check it out!

    http://pinkcupcake24.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely for a tesco purchase!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, love the vest top colours.

    Sadie xx

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    P.S. Now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Guardian Angel heat Defense Spray I use it like all the time...and it smells nice 2 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...